1. I am forgiven of all my sins and washed in the Blood (Ephesians 1:7).
2. I am greatly loved by God (Colossians 3:12; Romans 1:7; I Thessalonians 1:4; Ephesians 2:4).
3. I am part of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a purchased people (I Peter 2:9).
4. I am the temple of the Holy Spirit; I am not my own (I Corinthians 6:19).
5. I am an ambassador for Christ (II Corinthians 5:20).
6. I am the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ (II Corinthians 5:21).
7. I have the mind of Christ (Philippians 2:5; I Corinthians 2:16).
8. I am the light of the world (Matthew 5:14).
9. I am His elect, full of mercy, kindness, humility, and longsuffering (Romans 8:33; Colossians 3:12).
10. I am delivered from the power of darkness and translated into God’s kingdom (Colossians 1:13).
11. I am redeemed from the curse of sin, sickness, and poverty (Galatians 3:13; Deuteronomy 28:15-68).
12. I am firmly rooted, built up, established in my faith and overflowing with gratitude (Colossians 2:7).
13. I am healed by the stripes of Jesus (I Peter 2:24; Isaiah 53:5).
14. I am raised up with Christ and seated in heavenly places (Colossians 2:12; Ephesians 2:6).
15. I am submitted to God, and the devil flees from me because I resist him in the Name of Jesus (James 4:7).
16. I press on toward the goal to win the prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward (Philippians 3:14).
17. I am complete in Him Who is the Head of all principality and power (Colossians 2:10).
18. I am free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2).
19. I am born of God, and the evil one does not touch me (I John 5:18).
20. I am holy and without blame before Him in love (I Peter 1:16; Ephesians 1:4).
1. I have the peace of God that passes all understanding (Philippians 4:7).
2. I have the Greater One living in me; greater is He Who is in me than he who is in the world (I John 4:4).
3. I have received the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus, the eyes of my understanding being enlightened (Ephesians 1:17,18).
4. I have received the power of the Holy Spirit to lay hands on the sick and see them recover, to cast out demons, to speak with new tongues. I have power over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means harm me (Mark 16:17,18; Luke 10:17,19).
5. I have given, and it is given to me; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, men give into my bosom (Luke 6:38).
6. I have no lack for my God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).
7. I can quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one with my shield of faith (Ephesians 6:16).
8. I can do all things through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:13).
9. I show forth the praises of God Who has called me out of darkness into His marvelous light (I Peter 2:9).
10. I am God’s child for I am born again of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God, which lives and abides forever (I Peter 1:23).
11. I am God’s workmanship, created in Christ unto good works (Ephesians 2:10).
12. I am a new creature in Christ (II Corinthians 5:17).
13. I am a spirit being alive to God (I Thessalonians 5:23; Romans 6:11).
14. I am a believer, and the light of the Gospel shines in my mind (II Corinthians 4:4).
15. I am a doer of the Word and blessed in my actions (James 1:22,25).
16. I am a joint-heir with Christ (Romans 8:17).
17. For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, love, and a sound mind (II Timothy 1:7).
It is not I who live, but Christ lives in me (Galatians 2:20).